Information note and request for consent to personal data processing
Information note pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003
In compliance with Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Consolidated Privacy Act), please find below the necessary information on the purposes and methods of processing of your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and disclosure thereof, the nature of the data held by our company and of their supply. This document on the personal data confidentiality policies of the company Graffiti 2000 S.r.L. describes in detail the methods of processing of the personal data of its Website users and visitors.
This document also corresponds to the information note referred to in Article 13, Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 for the users of our Website services. This information note does not apply to other Websites that may be consulted through our links, which the company Graffiti 2000 S.r.L. is in no way liable for. The guidelines given below are based also on Recommendation No. 2/2001 of the European Group of Data Protection Authorities, adopted on May 17, 2001 pursuant to Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC. They concern in particular the online collection of personal data and are designed to identify the minimum measures that must be taken for the persons concerned in order to ensure the fairness and lawfulness of such practices (implementing Articles 6, 7, 10 and 11 of Directive 95/46/EC).
TYPE AND NATURE OF PROCESSED DATA
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING WHICH THE USER MAY CONSENT TO, WHERE REQUIRED (ARTICLE 23, LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003)
Data processing management in relation to data (name, surname, email address, telephone numbers and info) that you have voluntarily supplied, in relation to your request.
- requests for information concerning the services of Graffiti 2000 S.r.L. and accommodation facilities;
- acquisition of information that is preliminary to entering into a contract, providing services and commercial offers;
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING – STORAGE
Your data will be processed automatically and/or manually, with methods and instruments that are such as to ensure utmost security and confidentiality, by parties specifically entrusted therewith in compliance with Article 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree 196/03. Your data will be kept for no longer than the time needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Your processed data will not be disclosed – other than where you give your express consent thereto in an appropriate information note – though they may be communicated to companies that are contractually connected to Graffiti 2000 S.r.L. and that are based abroad within the European Union, in accordance with and subject to the limits of Article 42 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. Your personal data may be transferred abroad to non-EU countries, within the scope of and subject to the limits of Article 43 and Article 44 letter b) of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, for the purposes indicated herein, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. In this respect, your data may be communicated to third parties falling within the following categories:
- parties (usually specifically assigned parties within the company) that provide services for the management of the information system used by Graffiti 2000 S.r.L. and of telecommunications networks (including email and Website management);
- service companies for the collection, registration and processing of data from documents, or supports supplied and created by customers themselves concerning large-scale operations related to payments, bills, cheques and other securities;
- providers of assistance to users;
- parties involved in auditing, reviewing and certifying the activities carried out by Graffiti 2000 S.r.L.
- hotels – farm B&Bs and accommodations facilities that have joined the portal.
The parties that fall within the above categories act as Data Processors, or act independently as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the offices of Graffiti 2000 S.r.L.. Any other communication or disclosure will be subject to your express consent.
NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY AND CONSENT
The supply of your data and your related consent is voluntary; however, failing your consent, Graffiti 2000 S.r.L. might not be able to complete your registration or request to this site, or provide the services themselves, which are necessary to fulfil contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The Data Controller also informs you that non-communication or inaccurate communication of any required information (including that marked with the symbol *) has the following consequences: 1) the Data Controller may not be able to guarantee the congruity of data processing with the contractual provisions for which this is carried out; 2) the results of data processing may not match the obligations laid down in tax, administrative or labour regulations for which such processing is intended.
You may enforce the rights granted by Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller (our Company) acting through its legal representative, L. Cattoi, by calling our offices at 0464588000 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned may obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form. 2. The person concerned may obtain information as to: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logics applied in case of processing by electronic instruments; d) the identity of the Data Controller, Data Processors and the designated representative as under Article 5(2); e) the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware thereof in their capacity of designated representative in the State, processors or appointed persons. 3. The person concerned may ask for: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of his data; b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or block of data processed against the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as to their content, to those whom the data have been communicated or disclosed to, unless this proves impossible or involves manifestly disproportionate measures when compared to the protected right. 4. The person concerned may object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his personal data, even where pertaining to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for market surveys or commercial communication purposes.
Any personal data supplied will be stored on this Web platform and at the Company Graffiti 2000 S.r.L..
For any further information and/or explanation, please contact:
Data Controller: Graffiti 2000 S.r.L., acting through its legal representative, L. Cattoi – operating offices in Via Santa Caterina, 45, 38062 Arco (TN), who may be contacted by phone 0464588000 or by sending an email to email@example.com
Arco, 31 March 2011